Solutions | Merchant Solutions
Data Breach Security
Recognizing the risks posed to all of our customers, PAI has created a four step program to both help your business comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) requirements and protect you in cases of a data breach. This program is called PAI Secure.
The PAI Secure Data Breach Security Package includes:
- Manual Option Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Data Breach Indemnification
- Network IP Scans
- Automated Self-Assessment Questionnaire Management
Why Do I Need Data Breach Security?
- Are you aware that you are prohibited from storing any cardholder magnetic stripe data?
- Did you know there are security requirements for storage of any cardholder information?
- Do you have a written and communicated policy for data security?
- Is your equipment PCI compliant? ALL POS manufacturers are now required have their terminals and applications certified and listed on the Visa Payment Application Best Practices (PABP) report.
Click here to view the Visa PABP report.
If your software version is not listed your system is probably not compliant.
- Does your system store cardholder data without your knowledge?
- Can you afford a forensic audit costing an average of $10,000 with resulting fines of $25,000 or more?
If you answered "no" or "I don't know" to any of the questions above, we have the solution for you!
Even if you are aware of the requirements above, keeping up with the ever evolving world of PCI DSS is difficult at best. PAI Secure is a one-stop data breach security solution for keeping you up-to-date on all of the requirements and providing the resources to maintain compliance.
Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) requirements
FREE Online SAQ and Scan
Free online SAQ and Scan now available for all merchants.
For Level 2, 3 and 4 merchants and service providers, completing the PCI Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) is one validation requirement that must be met.
Data Breach Indemnification
A PCI DSS survey conducted in 2010 by Trustwave shows that 90% of all data breaches occur with small merchants doing less than 20,000 transactions per year.
Network IP Scan
Based on your communication protocol a network IP scan may be required.
Data Breach Security - PCI Compliance FAQ
Learn what some of our customers are saying about PAI Secure.