Solutions | Increase Sales & Revenue
Gift & Loyalty Cards
Increase revenue and sales with gift and loyalty cards--either from your business, or from major national retail brands.
Private label gift and loyalty cards that are customized with a merchant’s own brand can be sold to consumers at the POS. These cards can only be used at specific merchant locations that are associated with the merchant-branded gift card. Loyalty programs are available in a cardless or card-based scenario. A business can customize the rewards programs that are offered to its customers.
Private label gift and loyalty cards, also known as "stored value cards," have largely served as a replacement for paper-based payment instruments and related devices, such as gift certificates, paper tickets and tokens, and check-based rebates.
80% of consumers will purchase a gift or loyalty card this year; 60% will spend more than the initial value of the card. This is a great way to expand your revenues!
In addition to private label gift and loyalty cards, we offer PAI’s Gift Card Mall, powered by Now Prepay, a virtual POS solution that allows merchants to tap into the multi-billion dollar prepaid card market with no up-front costs.
Gift cards in the mall are from major retailers, restaurants, entertainment, specialty stores, clothing and more. Consumers can redeem gift cards at the appropriate retail outlet when making a purchase.
Merchants enjoy benefits such as:
- No up-front costs for inventory or merchandising
- Earning commissions with the very first card sold
- Attracting new customers and maintaining customer loyalty
- Becoming associated with national brands
- Paying for prepaid products only after they are sold to consumers
- Ongoing automated product updates
- Eliminating shrinkage and theft by selling gift cards electronically instead of over-the-counter, pre-activated products
- Web reporting and weekly email billing provides crucial product sales information
- Convenient ACH payment processing for sales
- POS terminal or PC compatibility
Interested in adding gift and loyalty card revenue to your bottom line? Contact one of our financial services specialists now.