Solutions | ATMs | ATM ADVERTISING
Target your customers at the moment
they receive their cash with ATM branding and receipt advertising.
Our ATM Advertising and rewards solutions are designed to reach a very targeted audience and help maximize our customer's success.
Advertise Your Brand with Your ATM
PAI has developed a variety of innovative, consumer-facing programs specifically designed for use on ATMs.
- ATM branding programs
- Digital ATM screen advertising
- ATM receipt advertising and couponing
- Mobile "opt in" capabilities at the ATM for rewards programs
We have multiple Digital Out of Home (DOOH) or "place-based" advertising solutions that can be used to target consumers. Our solution allows you to utilize DOOH placed-based advertising as an extension of your brand - on a nationwide network of ATMs that you select - for unique consumer-targeted marketing campaigns.
ATM Advertising Programs:
- ATM Branding - Merchandisers, businesses, and financial institutions of all types/sizes can easily use our nationwide network of ATMs to promote their services to a targeted audience. By strategically placing special branding/promotional materials directly onto our ATMs, customers that frequent retail locations where our ATMs are located an easily recognize your brand or advertisement.
- Digital ATM Screen and ATM Receipt Advertising - Easily advertise your products and services directly to attentive cardholders who are conducting ATM transactions.
- ATM Receipt Couponing - Use back of receipt advertising to promote specific businesses, merchandise and/or limited time offers to cardholders who are using our ATMs on a daily basis.
- Mobile "opt in" capabilities at the ATM for Rewards Programs - Our unique ATM interface allows customers to sign up directly at the ATM to receive discounts and special offers on their mobile phone.
- On Target Marketing - Once customers sign up at the ATM to receive promotions, participating businesses can send emails and text messages through our email and mobile marketing solutions.
To see the availability of ATMs in your market, visit our ATM map and type in your zip code.