Are you looking for a career with outstanding growth potential in the financial services industry? Payment Alliance International (PAI) offers excellent opportunity, experience and benefits. Our business is growing; your career could be growing just as quickly.
If you are a top performer with a track record of great work and success, email us today! Please include a resume and cover letter with your inquiry.
Customer Service Advocate
Functions of the job are, but are not limited to: answering inbound telephone calls in a high volume call center for merchants calling in regards to questions about their billing statements, requesting changes to their accounts, wanting to add services or open/close an account with us. Advocate for the customer: be the voice of the customer to the internal departments for customer resolution. Demonstrate enthusiasm for customers. Solve problems or escalate as needed to retain customers. Submit workflow tickets for related account change requests, and account follow up as needed. Process sensitive documents as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and organize one’s own Outlook Email Inbox
- Collect required documentation required for workflow ticket submission
- Must possess ability to multi-task and use multiple computer systems while on the phone
- Must possess ability to resolve one issue and readily move on to the next issue immediately
- Make notations of ALL calls, inbound and outbound in PAI reports
- Provide First Call Resolution and Follow Up when necessary
- Warm transfer to other department or third party
- Regular and punctual attendance
- When the first 90 days of employment are reached, must be able to have an independent working knowledge of all systems and their inner workings as defined within this Job Description
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must posses a can do attitude: be the voice of the customer to the internal departments for customer resolution. Demonstrate enthusiasm for customers. Solve problems or escalate as needed to retain customers. Engage customers while solving problems. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must possess all of the following:
- Previous Call Center Experience preferred, inbound or outbound
- Amazing Customer Service and Communication skills
- Must vocally express personal interest to customers and make sure every customer has a great experience with PAI
- Analytical ability to diagnose problems and work quickly and independently to resolve issues
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure and stress
- Above average organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Is a good team player, works well with others
- Must be willing to work some overtime if needed, occasional Saturdays, and at least one Holiday per year
If you are a top performer with a track record of great work and success, email us today for more details about this position! Please include a resume and cover letter with your inquiry.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is a fundamental policy of PAI not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability, with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.