Recognized for Excellence.
Payment Alliance International (PAI) is proud to have been the recipient of a number of awards for excellence since 2005, when the company was founded on a philosophy of innovative products and superior service.
- 2017: Donna Embry, Chief Payments Advisor of Payment Alliance International, has been honored with the Distinguished Payments Professional Award for 2017 from Women in Payments
- 2016: Donna Embry, Chief Payments Advisor of Payment Alliance International, named 2016 Distinguished Payments Professional by the Electronic Transactions Association (ETA)
- 2015: Excellence, Leadership, Innovation (ELI) Award for EMV (ATM Marketplace)
- 2015: Diamond Club Award Winner (Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc.)
- 2015 - 2016: "Best Places to Work in Greater Louisville" – Large Company category (Business First)
- 2015: Outstanding Achievement in Exihibit Booth Design – Best Display (2015 Amusement Expo)
- 2014: WorldPay Distributor's Hall of Fame
- 2013 - 2014: Donna Embry, SVP Strategic Development of Payment Alliance International, named one of the Most Influential Women in Payments
- 2013 - 2014: Wordpay Chairman's Cup
- 2012 - 2014: "Division One Top Distributor"(WorldPay US)
- 2012 - 2014: Fit Friendly Worksite (American Heart Association)
- 2012: "CFO of the Year" from Business First, David Kozal, SVP & CFO of Payment Alliance International, Very Large Private Company category
- 2011: "Kentucky Business of the Year" (Louisville Business First) - one of four finalists in the Large Company category, along with Ford, Zappos and Humana
- 2011: "Hot Dozen Company" (Greater Louisville, Inc. EnterpriseCorp)
- 2011: "Entrepreneur of the Year" Finalist – John J. Leehy, III, President & CEO (Ernst & Young)
- 2011: "ISO of the Year" (Electronic Transactions Association)
- 2010: "Kentucky Business of the Year" (Louisville Business First) – one of three finalists in the Large Company category, along with Texas Roadhouse Restaurants and Kindred Healthcare
- 2009 – 2012: "Louisville Fast Fifty" company
- 2009 – 2011: "Diamond Club Award" (Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc.)
- 2008: "High Impact Company" (Greater Louisville Inc.)
- 2007 – 2013: "Inc.5000" Company (each year of eligibility)
Want to learn more about how we can put our award-winning products and services to work for your business? Contact one of our financial service specialists today.